Ticket revenue does not cover the whole cost of Project Graduation. We need your support. Here's why:
- Help keep the kids safe. In 1983 when we began Project Graduation, Amherst lost a number of kids to drunken driving. You can help the kids stay safe on graduation night.
- Every kid should be able to celebrate their ARHS graduation, even if they can't afford it.
Individual Donations: Every senior should come to the party even if their family cannot afford to contribute, but every family should try to contribute what they can. We hope every family that is able will donate . You can donate online or by check. We are grateful to the senior parents who have donated already. If you have not, you can make an donation as part of your registration process, or else donate by credit card by clicking the button below. You can also mail a check to:
ARHS Project Graduation, c/o Lynn Hayes, 3 Bayberry Lane, Amherst MA 01002
Guest Fees: Graduating seniors may invite one 11th/12th grade guest, who will pay $35 during the registration process, or can send in a check (address above).
Gift Certificates: Great for end-of-season coach gifts and teacher gifts! Project Graduation receives a donation with each purchase.
Business Donations: The local businesses listed at right are showing their support for our Seniors by making contributions. Any business interested in helping may use the Donate button above (and note “Business Donation” in the note field) or mail a check to: ARHS Project Graduation, c/o Lynn Hayes, 3 Bayberry Lane, Amherst MA 01002.
Every business who donates will receive great marketing from Project Graduation:
- Recognition in Gazette advertisement.
- Recognition in the Program
- Recognition on a sign at the event.
- Recognition on our website
- Recognition in the parent newsletter, reaching over 2,000 parents in the Amherst area.
Special Thanks to the businesses below for donating $50 or more!